From picnics to carrying tools or any other necessities – The Machinist Tote Bag does it all, for a lifetime. It is made from water-repellent, abrasion-resistant industrial-strength cotton for durability and weather resistance. A roomy interior holds bulky items, and four exterior pockets store small essentials. Topped off with our Eclipse full-grain leather handles.
As all OFF-LAND products, it lacks parts that do not contribute to their proposal, and their appearance is determined by their functional components. This product are made with reciclable and biodegradable materials, including its packaging.
- Industrial-strength cotton, tightly woven in a 2-ply x 3-ply twill and lightly waxed. Abrasion and water-resistant fabric. Made in EU
- 10 oz (4 mm thick) leather Eclipse full-grain leather handles long enough for over-the-shoulder carry. Eco-friendly veg-tanned leather sourced from EU hides and tanned in EU
- 4 exterior pockets
- 1 internal stow pocket
- Reinforced base for carrying extra-heavy loads
- D-ring sewn inside. Compatible with the Hope Chain Keyring
- Meets standard airline carry-on size requirements
- Reusable cotton dust bag included
xxcm W x xxcm H
- Made in Spain
- Industrial-strength cotton made in EU.
- Eco-friendly veg-tanned leather sourced from EU hides and tanned in EU
- Dry cloth to wipe or brush away any dirt
- Apply neutral leather cream to hydrate the leather
Due to we are a small workshop selling wordlwide, the shipment is approximately, at least, one week from the receipt of the order.We will keep you updated on the progress of your order as we progress and apologise that we cannot despatch as quickly as we would wish. Your patience is very much appreciated.