Crafted from our iconic Eclipse leather, this is a casual and easy-to-wear belt for everyday use.
The OFF-LAND belt is hand-built to last for years. Beyond long-lasting durability, each belt develops a personalized fit and beautiful leather patina over time. It molds to waist and the leather tells the unique story of where it has been.
As all OFF-LAND products, it lacks parts that do not contribute to their proposal, and their appearance is determined by their functional components.
This belt are made with reciclable and biodegradable materials, including its dust bag and its packaging.
Due to the high demand, we are currently working in approximately two (2) weeks for shipping. We will keep you informed about the progress of your order as we proceed.
- Width: 25 mm / 1 inch
- 10 oz (4 mm thick) black Eclipse full-grain leather strap. Eco-friendly veg-tanned leather sourced from EU hides. Tanned in EU
- Roller buckle closure made with nickel plate solid brass
- Seven holes to accommodate custom fit
- Cotton dust bag included
- Handcrafted in Spain
- Dry cloth to wipe or brush away any dirt
- Apply neutral leather cream to hydrate the leather